Daniel Lublin was my legal counsel and represented my on a non-compete matter with a termination. His advice was realistic, his representation was phenomenal and reflected a high calibre of knowledge and strategic skill. He successfully handled the matter in a short amount of time. This ability and his desire to make me understand all options provided a level of comfort in a personally stressful situation. I greatly appreciate his skill and highly recommend his firm for employment law.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits