Just recently Daniel Lublin had represented me on a legal matter with my former employer. I was very impressed with Daniels Knowledge and expertise in labour law, but also impressed on what a down to earth person Daniel is. When I hired Daniel is was very frustrated and very angry at what I was going through with my former employer after 20 years of service. Daniel put me at ease and witihn a couple of months of hiring him on we settled and I moved on to better things and happier. I would not hesitate to recommend Daniel to anyone that is seeking legal advise for any employment matter.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Does a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits