I’m extremely happy with my decision to go with the lawyers at Whitten & Lublin. I, like many others, suffered wrongful dismissal during the recession and I decided to meet with Whitten & Lublin law firm after hearing great recommendations about their work. I felt at ease right from the start. I could tell they were experts in their field from the initial consultation and I felt like I was in great hands. Sure enough, working with them has led a positive outcome to my case. My heartfelt thanks to the lawyers at Whitten & Lublin.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits