I chose to work with Whitten Lublin based on my initial meeting with Marc Kitay and the firm’s reputation. From the beginning Marc outlined the process, the expected outcome and any risks associated with the process. There were some twists and turns with the claim and while I viewed some of these as very challenging situations, Marc continued to remain positive and determined that the outcome would be to my satisfaction . In the end I was very pleased with the outcome and would recommend Marc to anyone requiring advice on post employment issues.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Does a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits