I recently had the pleasure of working with Stephen Wolpert to review a job offer. It has been more than 6 years since I accepted my last job offer and I wanted to ensure I had all my bases covered. Stephen was prepared for our meeting, he was knowledgeable and was very personable. Our meeting was very informative and while I was focused on certain clauses Stephen was able to direct me to the clause that carried the most risk. Given the short acceptance turnaround time not only was I was able to review the contract with Stephen but I was more than prepared to challenge certain clauses with confidence. In the end, the new employer to made the changes I asked for and feel much more comfortable with my contract as I transition to a new company with less risk. Well worth the investment / time with Stephen.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- COVID-19 Vaccination: If We Eventually Find a Vaccine For COVID-19, Can My Employer Force Me To Get It?
- Dangers of Fixed Term Contract
- Benefits And Vacation Time During COVID-19
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees