Coming from a family of accomplished lawyers I was critical in my search for a top firm to assist me with a termination matter. We were fortunate to find Whitten Lublin through a peer reference within the legal community. I had already retained another fairly well known employment firm initially but was encouraged to get a second opinion. Luckily I did. I was blessed to be connected with Daniel Chodos whom immediately established a level of trust, expertise and integrity that convinced me his counsel would ensure the best possible outcome in my best interests. Of importance, and sadly absent in some lawyers, was Daniel’s unbridled compassion, acknowledging and understanding the stresses and challenges of these situations, while still subtly nuancing the importance of the goals of the negotiation process. An effective communicator, always responding in a timely manner with a sense of urgency throughout the entire process. In my experience, his client centricity is unprecedented and not only deserves recognition but others would do well to emulate. I am not only an avid fan now, but will be ensuring all my employment contracts are reviewed by Daniel before I commit. Brilliant work Daniel !
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits