I had a first rate experience getting counsel from Whitten and Lublin, and I have only great things to say about this firm including the outstanding service I received from the entire staff. In particular, my lawyer was available to help me with my tight time-frames even while on vacation, and this mattered and meant a great deal. I additionally enjoyed the focused but thoughtful legal conversations and explanations we engaged in to get down to the the main points, and was feeling even upbeat once or twice through the process like having an ace up my sleeve. Thanks again Daniel Lublin and all.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits