Marc Kitay has always been full of knowledge. I have consulted with him on many different employment matters, including contracts. At one point, I had an employer who was refusing to pay me. After reviewing the contract, Marc wrote a letter to the employer and within one hour of receiving the letter, the employer agreed to pay me what was owed in full! I was shocked at how fast the matter was resolved and how easy it was to work with him. Since I also do a lot of freelance work, I now trust Marc to write out all my current and future contracts, which I have used time and again. I always feel confident asking for his advice and know that he has my best interests in mind.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits