I worked with Marc Kitay and his team. They were extremely helpful and supportive; answering my questions and providing very quick responses. One of the things that was most valuable was the way that they made sure to provide me with regular updates. I never felt as though I was wondering what was going on with my file; I always felt comfortable that Marc was following up and keeping me posted. I was recommended to Whitten and Lublin by a friend and I am happy to recommend them in turn to anyone who needs help and advice with employment issues.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits