I would highly recommend Whitten& Lublin Employment Lawyers, and in particular Daniel Chodos. When I needed some legal advice regarding my employment termination package, I reached out to the Whitten & Lublin group, who from the beginning of my initial consultation meeting were extremely professional and accommodating. Daniel handled my case with great knowledge and professionalism from start to end. I would strongly recommend Daniel Chodos, he did a great job and was a pleasure to work with.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits