Finding myself in the unfortunate and unfamiliar position of requiring legal advice was overwhelming. I came across Whitten & Lublin and was promptly introduced to Stephen Wolpert. At a highly emotive, complex and challenging time for my family and I, he guided me through the whole chapter with compassion, honesty and determination. Throughout, he took the time to accurately understand and communicated clearly and effectively to drive progress. This gave me the confidence to focus on the future as best I could, with the knowledge that I was partnered with someone who will fight for the best outcome. If you’re reading this then it’s likely that you are in need of assistance, I absolutely would recommend Steve to support you in your chapter, I am extremely thankful for all he has done for us.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits