My experience working with Whitten Lublin was very powerful. I worked directly with Daniel Lublin and he was great right from the start. His experience, knowledge, negotiating skills, ability to flex with the different scenario’s and options presented and his strategic approach to pushing for the outcomes I wanted was very strong. Mostly though, I always felt well taken care of and in good hands. In stressful situations like this, to me that was most important. I would highly recommend Daniel Lublin and Whitten Lublin for any employment needs.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits