I was most fortunate in being referred to Daniel Lublin by an acquaintance. Having been displaced in employment at a senior age, I felt the normal abandonment feelings of what will I do now? that I am sure most professionals in my circumstances would. After my consultative meeting with Daniel, I felt very reassured of myself as an individual and realistic in what my rights of a fair severance should be. I found Daniel Lublin to be a very attentive listener and able to guide me through a realistic solution. Daniel and his supporting staff (namely Nida) exhibit a true professional and personal caring that you do not normally find in the professional legal world I would not hesitate in recommending Daniel Lublin as a representative for anyone who is facing the stressful issue of downsizing or outsourcing of their employment Heartfelt gratitude
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits