I was truly fortunate to have had Marc Kitay represent me in an extremely difficult case against my former employer. From the moment I walked into Whitten & Lublin and met with Marc for my consultation, he put my mind at ease. He assessed the case, provided sound legal advice and I left his office with a fully retained lawyer and one who went to work for me within the hour. I was impressed with his demeanour, professionalism and his efficiency. Marc always responded to me within the same day and no matter how busy he was, always took the time to fully listen and thoughtfully respond. Thank you Marc, for all you have done for me, for standing by my side, for being my advocate in every sense of the word, for fighting the good fight and for the successful ending, you’re one in a million and I would highly recommend you.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits