January 2019 I could never thank Daniel Chodos enough for dealing with my employment/disability matter. His empathy, understanding and knowledge of my case was critical in helping me resolve it. I am glad I chose Daniel (from so many other employment lawyers) to direct and guide me through a very stressful period in my life. He was always available and responded by phone or email immediately. Daniel knows the law and his confidence, judgment and professionalism saw me settle my case at mediation.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits