Ryan Watkins was the lawyer that I had an initial consultation with at Whitten and Lublin. I wanted to resign from my company but wanted to ensure that I was protected. First, the initial consultation process is great because it ensures that your time is used in the most efficient way possible. While I did not require the full hour, I am certain that the review of documents that was provided prior to the meeting was well deserved and kept my time to a minimum. Ryan Watkins is a very knowledgeable and attentive lawyer. He was able to provide advice and guidance to me that proved to be a very good for my outcome. I particularly liked his style of explaining the options that I had and coaching me to “work it out on my own.” Not only that, I also found Ryan very approachable and generally a very likable person. I recommend Whitten and Lublin for your employment law needs and I highly recommend Ryan Watkins.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits