Losing your job is a difficult situation and even more so after 28 years of service. When I went to see Daniel Chodos I wasn’t sure what to expect, I knew my severance wasn’t great but with so many people losing their jobs these days I wasn’t sure this was the right thing to do. Daniel was very confident on our position and gave a detailed outline of what we would be facing. He also offered payment options and went over a time line. Daniel always answered all of my emails and phone calls promptly. I have recommended Daniel to some of my former colleages if ever they need a lawyer in the future. In the end I was very happy with the outcome and am grateful to Daniel for making a difficult situation less stressful.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits