My wife and I were represented by Ryan Watkins at this firm. Our needs were put first and we were treated as a friends. Our opinions were valued and our doubts were always reassured. Our nerves were calmed and the process was always explained. Ryan Watkins fought hard for us. He went above and beyond and did everything he could to ensure a great outcome. When others thought it couldn’t happen Ryan was there to reassure that we had a case that was worth fighting for. I couldn’t have asked for a better law firm and Attorney.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits