I am writing this review in gratitude to Marc Kitay for his resolving my “Voluntary Termination” package in a favourable result, especially as he took over midway from another firm. I was immensely impressed with Whitten & Lublin’s professionalism and their efficient intake protocol when I first contacted the firm. You are offered a one and a half hour consultation with no obligation to retain the firm. The hourly rates are explained for each lawyer, as well as the fee for the consultation (I know this was money well spent, I received invaluable advice). On meeting Marc I was impressed with the detail in reviewing my documents that I had been asked to forward ahead of our meeting… as well as clarifying, and explaining my most practical options. I intuitively knew I would be very happy to have Marc resolve my package, which was done in a very expeditious and straightforward manner. I highly recommend Whitten & Lublin and Marc especially, as your employment counsel.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits