I highly recommend Daniel Chodos from Whitten and Lublin Employment Lawyer. He is very honest, and knowledgeable. From the first consultation, he lays out clearly the possibility of outcome from my case. He explains what are the positive and negatives consideration for me to think about before proceeding. He is aggressive, very concise and precise. He follows up consistently, guides me with steps to take, and explains my options all through the process. He listens and understands the case precisely. I can not imagine going to settlement process without his assistance. Thank you Daniel!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits