I hired Mr.Daniel Chodos as my lawyer after visiting Whitten & Lublin’s website and reviewing the bios of lawyers available. From our very first phone consultation, he put me at ease with what was a very stressful time in my life. He explained the legal terms and processes in a way that I could easily understand. He was always available and responded promptly to every concern and question I brought up with him. Most importantly, he was completely honest with me, and he really does have his clients best interests in mind and heart at all times. I would recommended Mr.Daniel Chodos to anyone looking for a professional, honest, understanding, reliable and knowledgeable employment lawyer. Thank you Daniel Chodos and the Whitten & Lublin team!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits