I wanted to express my appreciation for the outstanding support and guidance that I received from the Team at Whitten & Lublin and more specifically my lawyer, Jason Jagpal, throughout the past 6 months. Jason’s rapid response time, exceptional focus and industry experience were all instrumental in permitting me to achieve a highly satisfactory outcome to my particular situation. As well, Jason’s highly professional and methodical approach clearly had a major positive impact on the results we were able to secure by the end of this challenging cycle. Many thanks to you Jason and to the Whitten & Lublin Team for the assistance and outcome you jointly delivered on my behalf!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits