Recently, I was in need of legal help to handle an employment severance package. I couldn’t have asked for someone better than Daniel Lublin, Nida Arifullah and team. They did an excellent job in representing my interests and involving me in every decision made. They were always very responsive to my inquiries and kept me up to date on my case at all times. I was happy with the end result and would highly recommend them to anyone who requires advice or representation from an employment lawyer. Thank you so much for your help.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits