I had a great experience and was fortunate to have been represented by David Whitten regarding an unemployment issue. This was the first time I have been in a situation like this and I felt at ease when I was referred to the Whitten and Lublin law firm. David gave me extremely helpful advice and insight from the first time we spoke. After hearing what he had to say I was already confident in his knowledge and asked him to represent me. Even though I was a small client he still listened to everything I had to say and explained his plan for my best defense. He had a way of explaining complicated intricate ideas in a way where it was easy to understand. David is honest, fair, reliable and patient. I would highly recommend David Whitten to others who might be facing a similar unemployment issue.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits