It’s not hard to see why the Whitten & Lublin team are the best in the business. I recently needed help and was recommended to this firm. I had the pleasure of dealing with Simone Ostrowski, nothing short of amazing!! From the beginning she was professional, caring, informative, answered all my questions as we progressed forward and she exceeded all of my expectations. She was able to work out a settlement that was way beyond what I was expecting!! Very happy!! I highly recommend using this firm, don’t waste your time with anyone else, contact Simone, you won’t be disappointed. Thanks again for everything. David M.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits