I hired Daniel Lublin and have witnessed his “beast mode” as he handled my case. When the going got tough, Daniel got even more determined. He was aggressive, thoughtful, tactical and results-based. But there is another thing I noticed: Daniel Lublin treats his clients’ cases personally, as if the events were happening to him. That really made me feel as if he was on my side and in it for me too. Legal matters are never easy. But working with Daniel Lublin made my matter less stressful. From beginning to end, he was professional and patient. He helped explain any questions I had, in terms that I could understand. I appreciate everything Daniel did for me.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits