I contacted Whitten & Lublin after my role was eliminated and I was terminated after 25 years of service at my company. Daniel Lublin managed my case with my former employer and indicated the severance offer the company provided was not sufficient for my years of service and my position. He kept me informed and reached out to me for feedback throughout the process. In the end Daniel got me the severance package I deserved and I am extremely happy with result. I would highly recommend Daniel Lublin and Whitten & Lublin to anyone requiring advice or representation from an employment lawyer. Dennis F. P.S. Happily enjoying my severance!!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits