I recently had an excellent experience with Daniel Lublin of Whitten Lublin and his team. I was in need of an employment lawyer, and immediately thought of Daniel based on his writing in The Globe & Mail. I found his writing straightforward, on-point, logical and client-focused. All of these traits came to life working with Daniel to address an issue I had with a previous employer. In our initial meeting, Daniel asked great questions, truly listened to my response, challenged my thinking and was open to challenge himself. From that conversation, he drafted and executed an approach to my previous employer and their Counsel that was successful. Through this, Daniel’s team kept me informed of progress at every step. All that, and he’s a good guy as well. Thank you Daniel and team. Cheers!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits