Recently I contacted Athan Makrinos and Stephen Wolpert of Whitten & Lublin, in regards to an Employment Matter whom provided a favourable resolution today Jan 10 2020. They are very professional, highly knowledgeable, they addressed and replied to my concerns in a timely manner, as well as provided me with valuable advice and options. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking legal advice and representation in labour employment law, Thank you Athan and Stephen.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits