As the owner of a small corporation, I have worked with various legal advisors for different needs, Daniel Lublin of Whitten & Lublin being one of them. Daniel is a trusted legal representative for our company and has provided timely representation on various legal matters related to our workforce. When our company launched, Daniel provided us with the right legal documents and as we grew Daniel’s continued advice and expertise was necessary to avoid several potential setbacks, including one particular instance where we needed a real “bulldog”. Daniel was definitely there to protect our interests when we needed him. We value Daniel’s willingness to go to the distance for his clients, even for small businesses, which was a personal touch that was not apparent with other law firms I have worked with. I would recommend Daniel Lublin and his team to any organization looking for a fresh legal perspective.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits