Daniel Lublin was extremely professional, right from the initial meeting. He clearly explained the options, and which ones were the most reasonable given my particular circumstances – this I appreciated as this was my 1st time in the situation. Daniel and I worked together on our overall strategy, and he ensured we were in total agreement before he engaged with my former employer. His experience with situations of similar nature to my own did give me confidence as to our overall approach. Throughout the process Daniel and his office staff were very communicative – which my wife and I appreciated greatly ! My questions were answered quickly and thoughtfully. Finally, Daniel and his team were very efficient and effective at assertaining the settlement I was looking for. I’m sure that all circumstances are different, but Daniel and his team really knew how to handle mine in terms of expectation setting with me, and negotiating with my former employer. I’m very pleased with the services and would truly recommend Daniel to other people in my circumstance.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits