I would strongly recommend Whitten & Lublin if you need an employment lawyer; specifically Tommy Hong. Dealing with Tommy and entrusting him with my case was an amazing and enlightening experience. Tommy is approachable, knowledgeable, honest, and very empathetic towards his clients; he lifted me up when feeling down and defeated. He explained all my options right from the onset. I am pleased with the results and service I received. Thanks for everything, Tommy!!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Breaking: Ontario Government Extends Infectious Disease Emergency Leave Until January 2, 2021