Daniel Chodos at Whitten and Lublin did a fantastic job on my case recently. I was owed back salary from 2015. He was able to collect all that I was due, as well as interest on that balance, AND all my legal fees. He was on top of the case from day 1. As a resident in the States, I was initially concerned that I might be forgotten after I had paid the retainer. That was the furthest thing from the truth! Daniel pushed hard to get what was rightfully mine, and I will be forever grateful to him and the staff at Whitten and Lublin for the excellent job they did.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits