I am an Executive Director of a Non Profit Corporation and I have had the privilege of working with Mr Daniel Lublin for the past 3 years as our employment lawyer. With the many changes to our organization recently, Mr Daniel Lublin has helped us resolve all legal matters during this transition including a successful defence of a human rights matter and a civil lawsuit brought against us in bad faith. Mr Daniel Lublin is humble, honest and kind. I also found that he was truly dedicated and passionate about his work
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits