I luckily found Jason Jaqpal at Whitten & Lublin to answer some serious questions that had come up in the course of significant, worrisome changes at my workplace. Jason provided super clear and very reasonable advice, with my best interest at heart, and without trying to “upsell”. I found his experience, knowledge and professionalism invaluable and congratulated myself for having sought legal support at this company. No question is too small for them. The fee for what I received was more than fair. I will stay with Jason for any future worries!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits