I recently used Whitten Lublin and was very happy with the outcome. I was terminated “without” cause in Jan 2018. I used Daniel Lublin. On our initial meeting he outlined the process and timelines. He also indicated realistic expectations of what I could get in terms of a “fair” serverance agreement. Daniel always kept me appraised of the situation. I always felt like he had my best interest at heart and was not just looking to cut a deal with my employer and move on. The negotiations went well and as a result I got a better than expected outcome. I want to thank you for your hard work and negotiation skills in getting me a favourable outcome. WITHOUT YOU DANIEL, THAT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED! Sincerely GH
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits