I chose this law firm based off of their high Google reviews and ratings online. I’m glad I made the trip to Toronto to meet with Tommy. I showed up almost 40 minutes early, and expected to have to wait until my 2pm appointment or even later, as I figured most lawyers are running behind with appointments. Tommy greeted me just before our scheduled appointment time, he wasn’t late and I didn’t have to wait very long. Tommy was able to assist me navigating employment while having an invisible disability with a Service Dog. I was given the time to ensure I had all my questions answered without feeling rushed. He navigated through my human rights and what my options were regarding my employment, and future employment. Even though I didn’t require anything further than some legal advice and a consultation I would highly recommend Tommy for any of your employment law related needs. He is very professional and thorough. I know he would give his clients the time and attention they deserved, and fight for their rights. Thank you Tommy for taking the time to speak with Keeva and I! Your time and help was much appreciated!!!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits