I found Whitten & Lublin and most importantly Ryan Watkins through conducting a Goolge search. So I understand the importance of taking a moment to give a review for that next person who might need it. W&L contacted me immediately after my initial contact and walked me through the process. When I met with Ryan he put me at ease immediately. What I love about Ryan is he just listened. I was so unsure if I had a case or not and if W&L would represent me. Ryan assured me I had a very strong case and put together a multi level plan. Ryan checked in regularly to see how I was doing and offered me his counsel on how to deal in a hostile work environment. I really appreciated him and his colleague Tommy Junho Hong who ultimately represented me when Ryan was on paternity leave. Tommy was smart and savvy and kept my best interests top of mind. Thank you Ryan and Tommy for helping me find my voice and making sure it was heard!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits