At the beginning of my case in the spring of 2015, the empathy displayed by Daniel Chodos gave me the confidence to proceed. His clear-eyed advice helped me understand an arcane process and what to expect along the way. During the course of negotiations and mediation, he was thoroughly professional, demonstrating toughness when required. Nevertheless, the emotional connection we shared as lawyer and client allowed us to enjoy some humor at appropriate times. By the end of the process, I obtained a wholly satisfactory result, and have Daniel’s solid counsel and astute guidance to thank.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits