I was terminated and offered a small severance. I contacted Daniel Lublin and he made me feel comfortable with the legal process. My lawyer was Ozlem Yucel, she was excellent in and out of court. She always kept me informed of the process and was instrumental in my substantial winning judgement.. Special thanks to Simone Ostrowski for all her help. I would highly recommend Whitten & Lublin to my friends and colleagues.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits