I have contacted Whitten and Lublin after the “inexperienced” lawyer I have initially hired didn’t produce the result I was expecting for my wrongful dismissal case. Actually I hired Daniel Lublin because of the Google reviews I have read, and this is why I am doing one now to help people like me in the future. With his “court room lawyer” reputation and “get it done” attitude we were able to achieve a settlement fairly quick that I’m very happy with . I highly recommend Daniel’s service if you think you have been offered an unfair severance package!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits