I am pleased to recommend Daniel Lublin and his office to those who are seeking a candid professional advice and a strong commitment. Daniel was a great help in my case. He is a trusted advocate for fairness, persistent in his work and very conscious of his clients’ needs and expectations. Daniel‘s team proved also to be very client-focused and responsive. I had no hesitations to recommend Daniel’s services to others in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits