After researching many firms, I came across this firm and Daniel Lublin’s profile, and decided to reach out to Daniel. That was an excellent choice as I had a tight deadline to meet with my former employer and in my first meeting, Daniel helped me better understand my options, provided clarity on the process, and made sure all my questions were answered. Daniel was very pleasant to deal with, methodical, and he truly helped me with candid advice based on what was best for me, not his billing.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits