Whitten & Lublin Law Firm came as a recommendation from a former client when we were seeking legal representation as a group claim client against our former employer. Working with Daniel Lublin and Simone Ostrowski, and their behind the scenes team, certainly did not disappoint. I believe because of the sharp negotiating skills of Daniel our case came to a resolution in a much shorter time frame than originally anticipated, with positive results, and a satisfied group. Just as Daniel Lublin came highly recommended to us in time of need, I can honestly say I have no problem in recommending him for your time of need.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits