I recently had Marc Kitay from Whitten and Lublin handle an employment case on my behalf. From the very first meeting I was impressed with his professionalism, his knowledge and his compassion. He always made sure I totally understood my options, the proceedings and procedures involved. I felt comfortable and he was truly genuine in his empathy of my situation. I would highly recommend him to anyone in a situation that would benefit from his competency in this field.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits