I was terminated from my job and not happy with the offer of severance I received. A friend who used Daniel Lublin for her case recommended him. I had a previous experience with another employment lawyer and Daniel was much different. Instead of going for “garden variety” severance damages, Daniel initiated a claim for invasion of privacy and general damages. This brought my former employer to the negotiating table and fast. They must have feared dealing with Daniel since they accepted our offer in order to settle the case! Daniel achieved 100% of what I hoped to obtain and relatively fast. Not least, his legal fees were also consistent with my expectations and what we had agreed to. In the end, I made the right decision to challenge my inadequate offer of severance and to retain Daniel Lublin. If you need a lawyer to fight Goliath, call Daniel.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits