I ran into the problem of illegal dismissal related to my short term disability. Ryan Watkins was able to see me right away. He listened and collected all my information thoroughly, and he was quick and patient. He was able to identify all possible solutions. He wrote legal letters on behalf of me which finally helped me to get desirable result. His fees were clearly defined. I would strongly recommend Ryan Watkins to anyone seeking legal counsel in employment law.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits