I recently needed an employment lawyer and Whitten & Lublin was recommended to me as the leader in the industry. From start to finish the team exceeded my expectations. From intake coordinator to operations director to the lawyer I was booked with – everyone was caring, attentive to questions, knowledgeable and efficient. I had excellent experience with Gareth Price. He provided a thorough review and practical advice on how to tackle available options. As a result, I was able to negotiate several key improvements to the package. The option of having the consultation over the phone was a big plus – it saved time and hassle of getting downtown. Highly recommend Gareth Price and the Whitten & Lublin team. Thanks for everything!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits