A few months ago, I required the opinion and advice from a very strong lawyer to take over my particular case. Someone who is not scare to go in the front of the Supreme Court, someone who did it and win the causes he decide to represent. Someone who can honestly let you know what to expect with your cause, without sugar coate it, someone who is a fine negociator and stratege; finally someone who beleive in my cause. I found it on Daniel Lublin. Starting In the first interview, Daniel listen carefully to me about my issues and establish at the beguinning this trusty relation so essential. All along the process, Daniel was always available to support me, to reassure me, to walk with me on this journey, always providing good and pertinent advice. Daniel Lublin put all his hearth and his office resources at contribution over my conflictual situation with the goal to have an happy ending as possible it can be.This is exactly what happens, an happy ending. I never ever regret my decision to retain the competencies, experience and knowlegde of Daniel Lublin to represented me. In a hearth beat and with no doubt, I strongly recommend Daniel Lublin to represent you if your situation required a very competent lawyer.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits