Working with Athan at Whitten and Lublin was a real pleasure. Athan is extremely professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Athan is a real advocate for his clients, he assisted me with the right approach to secure the best settlement. With his thorough knowledge of employment law, he informed me of all my rights by explaining everything I needed to know which put me at ease during a stressful time. Has been a positive experience and I would highly recommend Athan to anyone in need of a professional employment lawyer.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits